Email is the most cost-effective, targeted, result-driven, and efficient way to build and maintain relationships in all types of business and organizations. This session you will learn how communicating with customers regularly can help a small business stay connected, and generate increased referrals, repeat sales, and unwavering customer loyalty.
When: Friday, April 20th, 2012
Where: Office This 4031 E. Harry
Time: 1:00pm – 3:00pm
Cost: FREE (Limited Seating)
This practical course will demonstrate how results and deliverability can significantly improved by addressing common issues within all aspects of email marketing, from planning, setting realistic objectives and strategies, to improving deliverability, ensuring your emails actually reach your target audience and testing – making sure that you’ll be able to continually improve your campaigns, boosting results and profitability.
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for those with limited experience of email marketing looking to improve their knowledge of the channel, or anyone who manages email marketing campaigns and wants better results from their communications.
In this Seminar You will Learn:
- Why businesses are using email marketing today
- What email marketing “is” and “is not”
- The “ do’s” and “don’ts” of email marketing
- How to avoid being “SPAM”
- Best email practices to help you create valuable content and email campaigns
- How to get your emails opened
- How a email service provider can make your life simpler
- Learn what your customers really want from the email marketing reporting